CASP will be running a health & wellbeing group in September.
This programme developed and rolled out by the HSE mental health services for delivery in Community Setting’s is being delivered by CASPs trained facilitators. The programme will run in the first 2 weeks September and is delivered over 4 sessions, (2 sessions per week).
The format allows for the practice and identification of how to stay well and what you can do for yourself if things are not as you might like them to be:
- Knowing when you are well and what does this look like for you?
- Wellness Toolbox / Things you can do to stay well.
- Daily Maintenance Plan, what and how you commit to doing daily to stay well.
- Identifying Triggers / How to cope with what throws you off balance and how to manage this.
- Identifying early warning signs and developing your own action plan.
- Crisis Planning / How you can stay in charge when a crisis does happen and what you can do after the crisis to prevent it occurring again.