What Is CASP Rehabilitation Programme?
This is a twelve month 3 Phase stabilisation Day Programme that is designed to meet the needs of individuals in recovery from substance misuse to support them to move through the process of change. It is incorporated with Community Employment in order to provide a structural framework from which the programme can be delivered. The models of intervention are based on the principles of a client centred approach in order to addresses their individual needs. The main elements of the programme are Therapeutic, Holistic and Educational.
The Programme is aimed at individuals who are ready to make a change and appear highly motivated in addressing their drug misuse. The following is the criteria for entry:
- Live in the catchment area of Clondalkin 22 area
- Stable on the methadone programme for 2 months
- Be free from illicit drug use, which includes all drugs other then prescribed by their GP
- Be able to commit to the attendance requirements of the programme
- No barriers in preventing them to participate in all elements of the programme
olistic and Educational components.